This page is for requests for the wiki. These are specific user requests. Missing links or pages marked as not complete you can see the Wanted Pages and Incomplete Pages. Any pages completed then the specific request should be removed.
- Any interest in adding support for mobile browsers? This [hTemplate:Ttp://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mobile page] makes it look easy to do.
- Would it be difficult to prevent the menu bars from scrolling with the individual pages?
- More info from someone with exp re: dsd casting bonuses, etc --3nki 00:06, 26 July 2007 (EDT)
Missing hero area maps:
- Can someone add details for XP runs? Shalineth 16:03, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
a tintin++ script to add and remove named weapons from retrieval and return list, for psi weapons. ideally would be able to add two item names and player associated with them, so that if picked up off ground or looted from corpse the weapons would be automatically returned to their owner. maybe by typing something like "psiadd Tomy,psiwield,psiheld". i tried making a simple one based on AutoRescue but no luck.--3nki 13:30, 16 November 2011 (CST)
Request: Zmud sharpen triggers. I'm listing the outputs myself. For that, I need the message you get from a dull, a shatter, a brill sharpen, a good presence and a bad presence. The others I have. Please lemme know if you have these logged somewhere. --Llanor 06:36, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- Regular sharpen:
- You smile as you feel the increased sharpness of <object>!
- Your hands tingle as a brilliant green light bursts from <object>!
- You sigh as you realize you have slipped and dulled <object>!
Scorchio 07:13, 5 November 2007 (CST)
- Dull prevented by Durr:
- You almost dull the <object>, but Durr steadies your hand!
Morague 04:45, 9 December 2007 (HST)
- Nothing happens
- Despite your efforts, nothing happens to <object>!
- Fully sharp
- The weapon is now as sharp as it is going to get!
- Whetstone used up
- The whetstone crumbles out of your hand.